social value – pro-bono
We work in the field of local economic development and regeneration because of its social purpose.
Glenn Athey, the founding Director of Mylocaleconomy provides up to 25 days of pro-bono support per year. This is for activities and organisations such as or related to:
- think tanks and research institutions
- not-for profit organisations
- sustainability and climate change
- international development
- creative and cultural sector
- deprived communities and neighbourhoods
- young professionals (mentoring)
Over the past two years, we have worked with The Work Foundation on their Insecure Work research programme and have mentored four young professionals.
We are always open to enquiries regarding social value, pro-bono support, and mentoring.
Use the contact form at the end of the page to get in touch.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS SOCIAL VALUE AND OUR PRO-BONO WORK
mylocaleconomy is the trading name of Athey Consulting Limited, a Limited Company registered in the UK (Company no. 07771760) and based in Cambridge, UK. (c) Athey Consulting Limited.