22 in ’22
Folks – this year I relaunched my own consultancy and advisory business. After a lot of reflection, I decided I needed to carve out some time to get new experiences, meet new people, and be exposed to new challenges.
Two big things drive my career and day to day work – I like to make a difference for communities, and learn about new stuff. It can be all-too-easy to get into a set way of thinking, and stuck in my own ways of working – particulary during the Covid pandemic, when there’s a lot of time confined to four walls and a computer.
This is why I aim to do 22 days of pro-bono work in 2022. If I can help your organisation, please contact me. The kinds of pro-bono assignments I am interested in are:
- Helping develop and flesh out new ideas, research, and policy development
- International development work
- Non executive director board positions (unpaid)
- Coaching and someone to bounce ideas off
- Music industry economics, policy, development (I am a very big live music fan and amateur musician)
- I love a challenge – and trying to make sense of something new or complex
I am hoping I will get some interesting new experiences, meet interesting new people and get to know some new places – and contribute positively to a community, project or idea. I will report back later in the year on progress, and what’s happened.
Please note – I’m looking for pro-bono opportunities that can utilise my skills and experiences, and where I can learn something new.
Interested? get in touch via linkedin messaging or on the contact form at the bottom of this page?